Driving Course Breakdown
20 Hours - In Class
10 Hours - Assignments
10 Hours - In Car
What We Offer
Drivers Ed 4U is based out of North Bay Ontario Canada. Drivers Ed 4U offers CAA approved driving course..
The course for G1 will cover:
20 Minimum Hours of Classroom Instruction
10 Minimum Hours of In-Vehicle Instruction
10 Minimum Hours of Independent Assignments requiring research and activity
40 Total Minimum Instructional Hours (excludes breaks and travel time).
About Your Instructor: Carol
For 14 years, Carol worked for the Ministry of Transportation and Drive Test as an examiner/Supervisor.
She was part of the team who helped develop the Graduated Licensing system and help implement and trained examiners throughout Ontario.
Carol has a passion in teaching and decided to open her own driving school here in North Bay over 5 years ago
“Ministry Approved Beginner Drivers Ed Course “Provider”
**PLEASE CONTACT FOR SCHEDULE FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES – Defensive Driving Course and Driver Improvement Course.
For Sturgeon Falls and other locations – please contact Carol at 705.477.4001
NEXT COURSE – North Bay Location
February 2nd and 3rd/ February 9th and 10th
10:00 AM until 3:30 PM
March 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th
10:00 AM until 3:30 PM
- Includes ministry approved course
- Will take off 4 months waiting time on your first road test
- Recognized by the insurance industry
- FREE CAA membership for 1 year after completing course
- Space is limited
Please visit us at:
885 Jet Ave Unit 6 by calling 705.477.4001
Why trust their safety to anyone else?
- FREE 1 year CAA membership* upon graduation
- Complimentary copy of CAA’s “How to Drive Textbook”
- Beginner Driver Education Graduate Certificate recognized by the Insurance Industry
BENEFITS & COSTS
“How to Drive” Beginners Course
- Ministry Approved Beginner Drivers Ed Course
- The Driver’s Licence History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion
- Eligible for your driving test in 8 months instead of 12 months
- Free CAA basic membership upon completion of course
- Additional refresher is included for your Level Two road test
- BDE Graduates with a Driver’s Licence History may be eligible for an insurance discount
19 years experience as a driving instructor, Driver Examiner, and trainer for the Ministry of Transportation and Drive Test
MTO Website –G1 Licence Requirements
This link has a number of different tests. The first five have 50 questions. The next two have 100 questions each – one for signs and another for rules.
Road Test Booking Online
Ontario Highway Act
CAA National – https://www.caa.ca/young-
Carol is an amazing instructor! I was nervous to learn how to drive at first, but her vast knowledge and presence was comforting. Even the in-class portion was fun! I would recommend Carol to anyone. She is great, friendly and very professional.Saidia Zaloski
I have nothing but great things to say about this driving school. I have put 2 of my 4 children in Carol’s driving school and will hopefully have a third one attending soon. My two that have attended learned how to be great drivers with attention to the smallest details making them both very competent in the driver’s seat. I am also very comfortable having them drive my vehicle knowing that they have learned all that they need to know to be safe and responsible on the roads. They both enjoyed their classes, especially the actual driving. Carol made them both feel comfortable and at ease in a new and stressful learning situation. So far, my kids have passed their full license on their first try. I recommend this driving school and give it 5 out of 5 stars!Christina Shamess
I really had a great time taking the driving course from Drivers Ed 4 U. I originally thought that taking a driving course would be boring, but the classes at this place were very informative and Carol made it a fun learning experience through her humorous interactions with the class. I highly recommend people take the course that is offered here because not only will you learn crucial information about driving and how to drive safely, but you will also have a great time doing so.Ice Peerawattuk