Driving Course Breakdown
20 Hours - In Class
10 Hours - Assignments
10 Hours - In Car
What We Offer
Drivers Ed 4U is based out of North Bay Ontario Canada. Drivers Ed 4U offers AAA approved driving course..
The course for G1 will cover:
20 Minimum Hours of Classroom Instruction
10 Minimum Hours of In-Vehicle Instruction
10 Minimum Hours of Independent Assignments requiring research and activity
40 Total Minimum Instructional Hours (excludes breaks and travel time).
About Your Instructor: Carol
For 14 years, Carol worked for the Ministry of Transportation and Drive Test as an examiner/Supervisor.
She was part of the team who helped develop the Graduated Licensing system and help implement and trained examiners throughout Ontario.
Carol has a passion in teaching and decided to open her own driving school here in North Bay over 5 years ago
“Ministry Approved Beginner Drivers Ed Course “Provider”
Course Information**PLEASE CONTACT FOR SCHEDULE FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES;
NEXT COURSE – North Bay Location December 21st, 22nd and 28th, 29th 10:00 AM until 3:30 PM
February 1st, 2nd and 8th, 9th 10:00 AM until 3:30 PM
March 17th, 18th and 19th and 20th 10:00 AM until 3:30 PM
Why trust their safety to anyone else?
- Beginner Driver Education Graduate Certificate recognized by the Insurance Industry
BENEFITS & COSTS
- Ministry Approved Beginner Drivers Ed Course
- The Driver’s Licence History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion
- Eligible for your driving test in 8 months instead of 12 months
- Additional refresher is included for your Level Two road test
- BDE Graduates with a Driver’s Licence History may be eligible for an insurance discount